Request a Document


There are some documents that, upon your written request, we are required to produce by law. For example, if you dispute the debt in writing as provided by the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (15 U.S.C. Section 1692(g)) we will send you a statement which verifies the debt or the name and address of the original creditor.

For other documents that are not required by law, if we can produce a document to assist you in resolving your account, we will try to accommodate your request. As examples, we may be able to provide any written agreement with your account holder, an account history as forwarded by the account holder, or a payoff statement. We may not be able to produce other records including records which contain patient health information, information about the account holder's internal policies or ownership structure.



1. This communication is from a debt collector. This communication is an attempt to collect debt. Any information obtained will be used for that purpose. 

2. If you request a document, we cannot respond to you between 8:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. unless you specifically authorize. 

3. If you are requesting a document, you are representing that you do not have an attorney engaged to resolve your account. 

4. If you are requesting a document, you are the person named on the account, and that our response is being made to you.

5. The fact that you have requested a document, which is not required under the FDCPA, does not mean your request will be honored if, in our discretion, the document request is intended to harass the account holder, or seek information that is not relevant to resolution of your account.

6. Your contact for forwarding of documents is not your place of employment, or, if it is your place of employment, your employer has authorized you to receive the documents requested.

7. If you provide a cellular telephone number as a point of contact, you are authorizing us to contact you on your cell number. 

8. If you request a document, you still retain all of your rights under law including specifically a request for validation of a disputed debt as provided by law, a request to cease communication as provided by law, or any other right you have as a consumer.