1. This communication is from a debt collector. This communication is an attempt to collect debt. Any information obtained will be used for that purpose.
2. If you make an offer, we cannot respond to you between 8:00a.m. and 9:00p.m. unless you specifically authorize.
3. If you are making an offer, you are representing that you do not have an attorney engaged to resolve your account.
4. If you are making an offer, you are the person named on the account, and that our response is being made to you.
5. You are never required to make an offer, ever. No action will be taken against you simply because you do not make an offer.
6. Your contact is not your place of employment, or, if it is your place of employment, your employer has authorized you to use the employer's contact as a point of contact.
7. If you provide a cellular telephone number as a point of contact, you are authorizing us to contact you on your cell number.
8. If you make an offer, you still retain all of your rights under law including a request for validation as provided by law, a request to cease communication as provided by law, or any other right you have as a consumer.
9. The fact that you make an offer does not mean that it will be agreed upon by the account owner. Written verification of any accepted offer will be provided if your terms are accepted.