Are you experiencing issues or having a less than pleasant experience with our staff? We want to make it right. Please fill out the form below to get in touch with us about any issues you are experiencing.
1. This communication is from a debt collector. This communication is an attempt to collect debt. Any information obtained will be used for that purpose.
2. If you request a response to your complaint, we cannot respond to you between 8:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. unless you specifically authorize.
3. If you are making a complaint and have requested a response, you are representing that you do not have an attorney engaged to resolve your account.
4. If you are requesting a response, you are the person named on the account, and that our response is being made to you.
5. The fact that you have requested a response to a complaint, which is not required under the FDCPA, does not mean your request will be honored if, in our discretion, the request is intended to harass the account holder, one of our employees, or to seek information that is not relevant to resolution of your account.
6. Your contact for purposes of responding to your complaint is not your place of employment, or, if it is your place of employment, your employer has authorized you to receive the response you requested.
7. If you provide a cellular telephone number as a point of contact, you are authorizing us to contact you on your cell number.
8. If you register a complaint, you still retain all of your rights under law including specifically a request for validation of a disputed debt as provided by law, a request to cease communication as provided by law, or any other right you have as a consumer.